3 differences between cyberbullying and bullying
2. Bullying is more of a physical thing than cyberbullying.
3. When cyberbullying you can keep people from knowing who you are.
Effects of cyberbullying
2. Loss of intrest in activities they used to enjoy
3. Health complaints
4. dropping grades
5. skipping school
Prevention and Awarness
2. Ask for their passwords but tell them you'll only use them in case of emergencies.
3. Friend or follow your kids on social media.
4. Encourage your kids to tell you if they or another kid is being cyberbullied.
5. Try out the devices they use so you have a sense of what they're doing.
Reporting a Cyber-bully
2. Keep evidence of the cyber-bullying, such as to screen-shot it.
3. Block the person who is cyber-bullying.