Red Ribbon Week!
October 26th - 30th, 2015
AAAgenda for the week:
Teachers & Parents;
Please support this important cause and have your child(ren) dress accordingly to support AAA's Red Ribbon Week! - "Drug Free, Way to Be!"
- Monday, Oct 26th - "SOCK it to Drugs" by wearing crazy socks to school!
- Tuesday, Oct 27th - "TEAM Drug free!" Wear your favorite team jersey or t-shirt to 'sport' a drug free school!
- Wednesday, Oct 28th - Drugs are WACKY!" Style your hair in a wacky fashion to show the world that drugs are wacky!
- Thursday, Oct 29th - "Put a CAP on drugs!" Wear your favorite cap to school to let everyone know that you are helping to put a cap on drugs.
- Friday, Oct 30th - "It's SUPER to be Drug free!" Wear a super hero cape to school today to show that it's super to be drug free!