Walking Along the Digital Path
#eTwinning 2016/17, Greece- Spain
What is our project about?
Our Towns - Our Schools
HERE you can see their creations of which the best liked one was Natalias'.
Augmented reality - Aurasma
How Digital is your town?
- They collected their questions on a PADLET.
- They used two questionnaires to ask people of their communities.Spanish and Greek.
- The interviews recorded PADLET
- Greek questionnaire results HERE, Spanish questionnaire results HERE
- The Questionnaire results commented by Spanish students HERE
- The Questionnaire results commented by Greek students HERE
Dangerous or Safe?
Students' posters on digital citizenship
Although students use the internet lots of hours on a daily basis, there are basic facts they are not aware of, digital footprints being a basic one.
So we consider it important for our students to be introduced to basic internet related concepts and become responsible e-users. Specifically they watched:
- What is a Digital Footprint? Watch this video about Digital Footprint by Common sense education to find out.
- What is a Digital Dossier?
- How can you make a positive identity? Watch this video to see the way.
- Four reasons to care about your Digital Footprint
And what better way to check their understanding than playing a game!!!
The Greek team played it in class.
Our students feel ready now to suggest their own rules to share with the rest of the school community. HERE they are .
A week without my mobile- ORDEAL!!!
Dissemination of our project
HERE is our video which we showed after the project presentation.