CHAMPS Mentor Update
Stephanie Kinman's CHAMPS Mentors
Follow Up After the New Year!
I wanted to take the time to follow up with everyone after the holiday.
Some of you I have reached out to and have not gotten a response. I know things were busy with the holidays however, if you are no longer interested in being a CHAMPS Peer Mentor please let me know by emailing me HERE
- If you have completed training and are currently waiting for a mentee, have no fear I will be pairing you up by the end of the week!
- If you have completed training and have not completed your BIO I will not be able to pair you with anyone until you do. Click here for an example.
- If you have been paired with a mentee and are struggling to connect with them please let me know and you can be repaired with a new mentee as we are conducting pairings this week.
- If you have been in contact with your mentee please do not forget to turn in your Progress Reports so we can track your progression in the program and mail you a certificate of completion when you finish.
Please follow up with a response to this email with one of the following
- I am no longer interested in the CHAMPS program
- I am having trouble connecting with my mentee
- I am ready to be paired
- Mentor Bio with professional head shot (not in uniform)
- Updated email and phone number (many have switched to using their @ashford.student.edu)
- you can also leave a comment at the bottom of this flyer letting me know you are still interested and share with others why you are in the CHAMPS Program.
My phone number is P / 866.974.5700 X / 20749 if you have any questions or follow up that you would like to discuss.
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to scheduling a training with all of us to meet in the Adobe Connect room in the near future. Thank you for your patience as we roll this program into the new year.