Brock Intermediate News
March 29, 2019
Saturday, March 30th
- Parker County - County Wide Clean-up day 8-3
Monday, April 1st
- 3rd grade Reading Benchmark
- 4th grade Math Benchmark
Tuesday, April 2nd
- 4th-grade reading Benchmark
- World Autism Day - wear Blue
- Jumpin' Jamboree @AHS
Wednesday, April 3rd
- Archery Pictures - after school in BIS gymnasium
Friday, April 5th
- End 5th Six Weeks
- NHS Night at the Movies at BHS 1st movie at 8:15 p.m. (see attached)
Tuesday, April 9th - no food deliveries due to campus being closed
- 4th Grade Writing STAAR test - campus closed to visitors
- 5th Grade Math STAAR test - campus closed to visitors
Wednesday, April 10th - no food deliveries due to campus being closed
- 5th Grade Reading STAAR test - campus closed to visitors
Thursday, April 11th
- 3rd grade Music Program 6 p.m. - click here for more information
Friday, April 12th
- BJH Dance 6th grade invited - click here for details
- Report Cards Home
Saturday, April 13th
- Brock 4H Car Show and Fish Fry
Monday, April 15th
- 3rd grade Math Benchmark
Tuesday, April 16th
- 4th grade to Panther Island
Wednesday, April 17th
- 3rd grade to Mineral Wells
Thursday, April 18th
- 3rd grade Easter party
- 4th grade Easter Party
- 5th grade to Zoo
- 6th grade to Mineral Wells
Friday, April 19th
- No school - Bad Weather Day
Monday, April 22nd
- No school - Bad Weather Day
Thursday, April 25th
- 5th-grade Instrument Drive
Tuesday, April 30th
- Coronation @ BHS
The Eagle News
On Friday, March 29th, 2019, our Science Teacher: Dena Graham, played football with the 6th-grade boys!
”It was quite the spectacle” quoted student Scout Hendrickson. “What a show” quoted another student Michelle Moncada. “Girls can play football too,” said Lily Torres. Additional students have agreed that this year our teachers have been very active at our recess.
Archery goes to State!
On Friday our Brock Archers went to State, and came Home with PRIDE! We made it so far, the send-off pepped them up for sure leading them off with CONFIDENCE of what comes ahead. We are sure to Congratulate them when they return, trophies or not we are still THE BROCK EAGLES!!!
Thank you to 6th-grade students Gabby O'Leary and Stella Finch for this write up of the Eagle News! Can't wait to share more of what is happening at BIS!
7th grade Required Athletic Physicals
2019-2020 Registration Dates New & Returning
Tuesday, July 30th: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 31st: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 1st: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Eagle Eyes are fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other father-figures who volunteer throughout the school year at Brock Elementary.The “Eagle Eyes” will work right along-side the staff as they read and work with students, play at recess, eat lunch with students, watch the school entrances and hallways, assist with traffic flow and any other assigned activities where they actively engage with all students.
If you are interested in being an Eagle Eye, please here for more information as well as forms to fill out and turn in.
BIS Lunch Times
3rd grade: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
4th grade: 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
5th grade: 10:55 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
6th grade: 11:55 p.m. - 12:25.m.