Sweet Times in First Grade
For the Week of: May 9-13
Thank you to everyone for making Teacher Appreciation Week so special! Everything was so thoughtful! I appreciate all of the notes, cards, lunches, gift cards, flowers, and gifts. I feel so blessed to have such caring students and families. This year holds so many special moments that I will never forget! My heart has been filled with joy by being your child’s teacher! Thanks for all your support.
IMPORTANT REMINDER FROM THE CLINIC
As you should be aware, all medications are required to be transported to and from school by the child’s parent or guardian. As the school year comes to a close, I want to remind you that all medications will need to be picked up by 4:00pm the last day of school (May 25th). Any medications left in the clinic will be discarded and will not remain in the clinic. If your child currently has medications in the clinic that are not likely to be used again, please consider picking medications up prior to the final day of school to avoid long lines.
Denise Stanger, RN School Nurse
Playing with Sidewalk Chalk at Recess!
Olivia and Shaefer made a picture for me at recess. They drew my cat Leo too!
Hailey made me a picture for Teacher Appreciation week!
Gary is having fun writing his name and being creative!
- May 10 - South Creek students visit Thompson Crossing (9:30-10:30 a.m.)
- May 16 - Mrs. Sweetman's class End of the Year DIBELS Reading Testing - please try to avoid scheduling appointments this day if possible! :)
- May 17 - Mrs. Sweetman out full day for Math Curriculum Meeting
- May 24 - Parent Volunteer Breakfast - more info to come!
- May 25 - Last Student Day - this is a full day - dismissal at 3:50