4K P.M. Class
December 21, 2015
I will not be sending another newsletter until January 4th. Have a very Merry Christmas...enjoy the time with family and friends!
Look at how we color by laying on our back...
The children painted a tree on the easel and then used markers to decorate it,
We took shapes and created new shapes.
Magnetic blocks can be build into anything...a great gift idea for most children. They love playing and creating with these blocks!
- Tuesday, December 22nd Miss Lois will be coming to read some stories to both 4K classes.
- Wednesday, December 23rd is Pajama Day in 4K.
- Thursday, December 24th there is no school.
- Class resumes on Monday, January 4th.
- We will be making a wreath with different shades of green tissue paper.
- Practice the poem 5 Little Bells when it comes home on Tuesday. I will be giving each child a jingle bell to ring fast and slow, which goes along with the poem.
- Wednesday is Pajama Day in 4K. We will be making hot chocolate and watching part of Polar Express.
- There will be no Show and Tell. Our next letter will be Kk and we will have show and tell for Kk on Thursday, January 7th.