- You must drink eight 8oz. glasses of water daily (64 oz. total per day).
- At any meal you may eat until you are full.
- You must eat the minimum listed at each meal. (yep, this diet list the minimum you should eat).
- You cannot eliminate anything from the diet. Especially the bacon at breakfast and the salads. You must eat the bacon and salads. These combinations of food burn the fat, omitting one part of the combination will cause the whole thing not to work.
- The grapefruit or fruit juice is important because it acts as a catalyst that starts the burning process. Don't add or reduce the amount of grapefruit or juice.
- Cut down on coffee, it affects the insulin balance that hinders the burning process. Try to limit to 1 cup at meal time.
- Don't eat between meals. If you eat the suggested foods you will not get hungry.
- You can fry food in butter and use butter generously on vegetables.
- Do not eat desserts, breads, and white vegetables or sweet potatoes.
- You may double or triple helpings of meat, salad or vegetables.
- Eat until you are stuffed. The more you eat the more weight you will lose.
- Stay on the diet 12 days, then stop the diet for 2 days and repeat.