The Art Institute Of Pittsburgh
This is what i will be learning at this school;
- Traditional and computerized design
- Computer-aided drafting (CAD)
- Space planning
- Barrier-free designs
- Interior architectural systems
- Residential design
- Commercial design
- Institutional design
- Office design
- Materials and specifications
- Building and safety codes
- Sustainable building principles and practices
Housing is offered on a first come, first-serve basis.
Basic features of school-sponsored housing include:
• Gated and courtesy patrolled communities
• On-site parking
• Professional property management and maintenance staff
• Fully furnished apartments
• Swimming pools, Jacuzzis and saunas
• Fitness centers
• TV/Theater Room at most complexes
• Computer room at most complexes
• Conference room and meeting space at most complexes.
They did not say any prices but they did say they have lots of apartment options
- YOGA: A yogo class that meets every week
- STOMP TO MY BEAT: they play interactive games like just dance and guitar hero
- CULLINARY CLUB: Have bake sales to support school activities and bake for fun
- They have many more clubs and activities! these were the ones that caught my attention!
The Art Institutes and Americans for the Arts Poster Design Competition
High school seniors could earn a first-place $3,000 tuition scholarship through a local competition, and up to a full-tuition scholarship to The Art Institutes school you represent in the national finals.
High school graduates could earn a first-place $1,000 tuition scholarship in a local competition, and up to a $10,000 tuition scholarship to The Art Institutes school you represent in the national finals.