Boran and Samarium
A study about Boran and Samarium. Conducted by Professor Roy
What is Samarium and what is it used for
Here is a short video about samarium.https://www.youtube.com/v/eBuKMY4S2KI?version=3&start=0&end=35&autoplay=1&hl=en_US&rel=0
Samarium is an earth metel that is a silver metel, that melting point above 1170 degres Celcius. Fun fact: Boron was the first element to be named after someone.
Here is some uses,
- It's used in the motion picture industry[carbon lights].
- It is also used to stimulate the metabolism.
- Samarium and cobat is used for magnets for computar memories.
The photos above are pictures of Boran and Samarium
Pros and Cons without Boron and Samarium
- No sufficent nuclear Power Plant fuel. Its a pro and a con. A pro because Nuclear Power Plants produce radioactive waste. A con because there would be more green house gases in the atmosphere and the worlds electric power supply would have to fill the extra 13 percent.[No Boron]
- Lets say your metabolism not working and you have a seizure. Well to kick your metabolism back into action you need a dose of Samarium. So no Samarium means keeping that seizure.
- Did you know that Cobalt and Samarium are used in Computer magnets? Without Samarium it would be harder to make a computer because than you would need a bigger magnet without that much power.
- Are you a garden person? Well you should probably know that Boron is essential for plants. So no Boron no plants.
- Boron is used to make steel harder and stronger so if you are a beserker a world without Boron is like popcorn without flavor, cake without vanilla extract or even worse a boy without Hersheys
- Without samarium there would probably be no such thing as movies