Team 13 News
Friday, December 11, 2015
Soon, we will be launching a new research project as students begin to explore our Social Studies essential question: What people lived on the plains? Students will be assigned a group, and an area that they research for their tribe (food/water. habitat, . I have shared a group slide template with each different group. Only these team members will be able to work on their Google Slide-show, and each member will create their own individual slide--and contribute to the final project.
Third Grade Artist of the Marking Period
- Tinsel Town, TONIGHT--Friday, December 11th 5-7:30 p.m.
- Around Once Cactus, spelling and reading skills checks-Friday, December 18th
- Unit 5 Math Test, Monday, December 21st
- Spirit Day (wear PJs) December 23rd
- Holiday Party: 1:10-2:30
- December 23rd, School Sing-A-Long 9:30-11
- Winter Break December 24th-January 3rd
- School resumes Monday, January 4th
- December Reading Calendars due-Monday, January 4th