Level 2 Food Safety (Catering)…
Enroll today for 10% discount
Open To The Public - Food Safety Course
The Level 2 Food Safety (Catering) Course programme covers the following units:
* Food safety hazards
* Temperature control
* Refrigeration, chilling and hot holding
* Cooking, hot holding and reheating
* Food handling
* Principles of safe food storage
* Food premises and equipment
The award is sector specific, designed for anyone working in a catering, retail or manufacturing environment where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Full day course.
30 multiple choice question examination.
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (QCA Accredited).
* HABC Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
* HABC Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
* HABC Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Retail
A public course will cost each person £55.00, this includes course materials, exam registration, certificate, lunch, coffee, tea and biscuits.
Who needs these qualifications?
The HABC Level 2 Food Safety Course provides an ideal solution for staff working in the following areas:
Food Handler Requiring Level 2 – Catering (Food Safety Certificate)
This course is for anyone working where food or drinks are prepared, cooked or served. Pubs, Hotels, Restaurants & Cafes, Contract Catering & Fast-Food Outlets, Hospitals, Care environments, Mobile Food Vans & Schools.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You are required to bring a photo ID with you.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There are regular buses to the Airport from Doncaster and Bawtry. Plenty of secure free parking to the rear of the premises.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Telephone: (01302)772543 or
Mobile phone (07932)746761
Terms and conditions:
Level 2 Food Safety Training Courses – Booking:
* Payment must be received prior to the course commencing.
* Once we receive your booking you are liable for payment.
* We reserve the right to cancel the Level 2 Food Safety Training Course, for example due to illness. In such circumstances a full refund of the Level 2 Food Safety Training courses fees will be made. No responsibility is accepted for incidental or consequential loss resulting from such a cancellation.
Level 2 Food Safety Training Courses – Cancellations:
* More than 28 days before the Level 2 Food Safety Training courses, no charge will be made.
* 14 – 28 days before the Level 2 Food Safety Training courses, 50% of the fee will be payable.
* Less than 14 days before the Level 2 Food Safety Training Course, the whole fee will be payable.
* All cancellations requested verbally must be confirmed in writing or email.
* Substituting one delegate for another may be done at any time before the course, at no extra cost.
* In all circumstances a £10 administration fee will be charged where refunds are made, unless the cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control and Pennine Training Services cancels the course. Under these circumstances the whole fee will be refunded.