Weekly Team Update
Southern Accents | Mon 12/8 - Sun 12/14
Keep it simple and WIN!
Our new comp plan is designed to provide instant income to all Stylists, and become very lucrative when you build a team. All you have to focus on is wearing and sharing, dialing and smiling and staying consistent. That's the magic formula for hitting every goal you have with Stella & Dot.
We're taking these next two weeks to sell, book and sponsor as much as possible, and we're doing it TOGETHER. It is going to bring you much joy this holiday, and growth in 2015! Details will be posted on our team page. Let's give the gift of Stella!
Congratulations on earning Glam Level 1. That umbrella is going to come in handy this winter, and look super cute with the Hunter Boots you won in the fall!
Congratulations on earning your Jump Start bonus at the end of November!
Congratulations to Amber Lipple, Lori Fetterman, Allison Kraut, Julie Smith & Annie Brinker on being qualified within the first week of the month!
Top in Sales (Month to Date)
maximize your december
Awesome gift ideas!
Through December 15th
12 Days of Gifting
Try posting/texting/emailing images for the first twelve days of December with great gift ideas!
Guaranteed holiday delivery!
Waiting by the window hoping your package arrives in time for the Holidays? Not this year! We’re taking the worry away this holiday season to insure all packages arrive by Wednesday, December 24th! How? With our Holiday Shipping Promise!
Here’s how it works:
- It’s easy! Customers just need to place their orders by 11:59pm Local Time on Saturday, December 20th in Canada* and Sunday, December 21st in the US, selecting standard shipping.
- Then, our production team will select the best shipping method on our back end to ensure packages are delivered by Wednesday, December 24th. If a package needs to be upgraded, it’s at no cost to you or your customer!
Last Month to Dive In!
- $2,300 PQV (personal qualifying retail)
- (4) Qualified Stylist legs (one being Assoc Stylist leg)
- $12,500 GQV (group qualifying retail)