Known as the "Red City" because of it's year round sunshine.
Weather and Climate
Travel Tips for fitting in:
- Arabic- most common and spoken 99% of the time
- Berber and French- spoken the other 1% of the time
- Cover knees and shoulders in public areas with clothing
- Do not drink alcohol- especially around Mosques(It's very inconsiderate)
- Woman wear djellabas and headscarves
- Greet people of the same sex with a soft handshake
- Public display of affection between opposite sexes
- No eating during Ramadan
- Don't wear revealing clothing
"Where Is Morocco." Where Is Morocco. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2015.
"Encyclopedia of the Nations." Morocco. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2015.
"Countries and Their Cultures." Culture of The United Kingdom of Morocco. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2015.
Central Intelligence Agency. Central Intelligence Agency, n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2015.
"THE DELOS INITIATIVE." THE DELOS INITIATIVE. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2015.
"Flag of Morocco." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2015