Dandies' weekly insight
- introduction to the letter w/ v
- memorizing the jolly phonics song v/w
- Words that begin with the letter v( vet,vase,van,volcano,vampire) w(window,whale,white,wash,wet,weather, wipe,well)
- revised the letter sounds
- blending ( sat, cat,pin,pan,tap,hat,man,can,hit,kit,sip,dad,map,get,snap,fog,fan,fat,cap,hat,duck,frog,snap)
- revised the jolly phonics songs ( youtube the jollyphonics song)introduction to high frequency word: is
Writing short sentences while dictating them
being able to write their names on the worksheets
matching the letter sounds with the pictures
- ACTIVITY: vase and cutting worksheets
- writing numbers from 1-20
- counting till 20
- introduction to graphs/bars
- worksheets that involve graphs
- graph worksheets ( color sorting)
- Sorting activity : using finger painting
- by the end of the week students should be able to write numbers 1-20 and understand graphs
- ACTIVITY: cut and paste worksheets/ graphs
sky: helicopters,airplanes,parachutes and rockets
sea: submarines,ships and boats
Craft: traffic light system.
Student of the week
WE KNOW HOW TO WRITE OUR NAMES!!!
writing their names :) like a boss!
practising the numbers:)
they say the more the merrier.. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!