December 15-19, 2014
It's That Time Of Year!!!
Nurse Kelsey and Friends Care!
These fine ladies volunteered Saturday at the Respite Care Time sponsored by Right to Life and Joe's Kids.
Salvation Army Helpers....
Shari, Diana and I had fun helping out Salvation Army!
- CLASS Meeting in the Media Center. PBIS meeting in the Conference Room
- 1:00--Case Conference
- 1:55--Dress Rehearsal for Music Program
- 2:00--Speech Case Conference
- 7:00--Music Program for Grades 3, 4, and 5 (Students arrive in their classrooms at 6:30)
- 7:35--RTI Team 1
- 7:45--Dudes and Donuts in the Media Center!!!
- 7:35-8:35 in the Media Center--SMART Start--Part Two of Close Reading Strategies with Deb Gaby.
- Grade Level/Department Team Meetings--
- 9:45--Special Needs Staffing
- Please be sure to do our unplugging and preparation for the extended break. Refrigerators in the break areas will be cleaned during break, so please help our custodial staff by checking for things you may have forgotten in there!!! :)
Looking Ahead!! January 5--Welcome Back! January 6--End of the mid-term. January 15--PT Conferences!
School Improvement Focus of the Week!
All students will improve in solving mathematical problems using geometry, measurement, and increased number sense.
Improvement Plan: All grade level teachers will provide individualized math learning opportunities for their students by using programs such as Study Island, Education City, Sumdog, and/or Kahn Academy, as well as numerous other options, to ensure differentiating of instruction and continual review for all students.
If you could have anything in the world, without limitation, what do you want for Christmas? It is interesting to watch this short video by Andy Miller. Answering this question is tougher than one might think.
This is a collection of in-progress writing from Mr. Fitzsimmons' students. Ruth snapped photos of a current poem from each student, dumped them into a movie maker program, added some music and (15 minutes later) voila -- a great share.