Elementary Notifications and Upcoming Events
*Curriculum mapping for next year is due Thursday, May 25.
*Lunch Bunch tickets will be drawn on May 24th; we will give them Kona Ice at Field Day in lieu of the lunch with the teacher.
*Field Day is Friday, May 26th at Stovall Park. We will provide lunch for all students at the park. Kona Ice will be available for students to purchase; please collect all money and pay for the whole class together. The 6th grade students will go over at 7:45, Thomas/Bradley/Madison/Geurin and students will go over as close to 8:30 as busses can be loaded. Archer/Carr/Coleman/Hannigan will go over as soon as the busses come back to get them - close to 9:15/9:30. All students should be out there by 10:00. At 1:00, K and 1st will return to the school. The other groups will return closer to 2:00. This is the only field trip that we allow parents to take them from the park if they choose, but they must let YOU know that they have left. You will need to have accountability of all of your students.
- May 23-25: BOGO (Buy One, Get One) Scholastic Book Fair - Cash or check only - 3:45-6:00 p.m.
- May 23: Lunch Bunch
- May 25: Sixth Grade luncheon
- May 25: Sixth Grade trip follow up project due
- May 24: Summer camp meeting for all pertinent staff 6:45-8:00 p.m.
- May 26: Elementary Field Day
- May 26: Parent's Night Out 6:45-10:00 p.m.
- May 29: School closed - Memorial Day
- May 30: Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 p.m.
- May 30: Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 p.m.
- May 31: Awards Assembly and End of Year Program (1st-6th Grades) 2:00 p.m.
- June 1: Last Day of School
- June 2: Elementary Building Closed - no care available
- June 5: First Day of Summer Camp