Volume 2, Issue 30 The Week of May 9-13
Important this Week!
It's Game Time!
- 3rd and 4th Math STAAR, 5th Math Retest
- 2nd Grade to Centennial Park pending weather
- School Board Meeting 6:30
- 3rd and 4th Reading STAAR, 5th Reading Retest
- 1st Grade Picnic at Centennial Park
- 5th Science STAAR
- Kindergarten to Centennial Park
- 3:30 Celebrating Cindy Ply! Please don't be late!
- Check your calendar for ARDs/504
- Muffins with Mom @ 7:15
- Burns, Busby, and Pena out STAY HEALTHY! There won't be subs!
- K-3 Field Day!
- Relay for Life begins at 7--Check with Jessica about times you can help!
Zero in the Hallways
Please check with Jana to be familiar with all testing areas. It is very important to keep foot traffic away from testing rooms. In and outs from the the cafeteria and playground must be minimized as the noise is very loud and echoes through the building. Thank you so much for your efforts with all of this!
Thank you to those who came to support Hajek at the Character March this past Saturday! Our wonderful school community showed up to give us the win! Our students were adorable and our parents and teachers were loud and proud! What a tribute!