Monday Mustang Memo
Veterans Day Project
Here's what to do-
- Send in a picture of your Veteran- in or out of uniform- with their Name, Branch, Rank etc.
- Have your student write, type or draw a special "thank you" and what they mean to them.
- Send by 11/9
If your student doesn't have a Veteran they want to recognize, but would like to include a special "thank you" for all Veterans, those can be sent in as well.
Everything can be sent to Mrs. Wicker at email@example.com
The presentation will be posted on Wednesday, November 11th.
Parents/guardians, please continue to communicate absences with the office. Even though we are remote learning, we need to know whether to excuse your student from classes.
View the remote learning attendance policy here.
***Lunch Pickups are M-Th from 11:00-12:00 at the dismissal gate room D101***
If you ordered, please pick up so we're not wasting food.
Good News!!! Lunches are free for everyone through May.
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100
It's the same code for all districts and schools. ie: if you have students in another school you'll receive messages from both schools on the same text number. Ours will start off with "GAA Families" or "GAA Mustangs"- something like that so you know it's from us 📱😉
We also recommend saving our school phone number in your phone so you know it's us calling 480-325-6100
🐴GAA PTO Corner🐴
📱GAA on Social Media📱
🩺GAA Health 🩺
🔔Beginning of the year/new student forms🔔
Complete these if you haven't already
- Online Behavior/Media User Agreement *Required for all students - even if not borrowing a device from GAA* Every student needs this on file to participate in online classes. Please explain the behavior expectations to your student.
- Read through the 20/21 SY handbook and complete the acknowledgment form on the last page. *Required for all students*
- Complete the Technology Agreement if you need to borrow a chromebook. Then contact the school before coming to pick it up.
- Pick up list Please send IDs of anyone on your list to Mrs. Wicker *Required for all students*