Maple Grove Newsletter
February 18, 2016
Make a Wish Trip!
Great Fun at STP Movie Night (Grades 3 - 5)
Jersey Mike's is Proudly Supporting Maple Grove STP!
Dr. Seuss Week & Read Across America
- February 29th - My Many Colored Days - wear as many different colors as possible
- March 1st - Green Eggs and Ham - wear green
- March 2nd - Cat in the Hat - wear your favorite hat
- March 3rd - Fox in Socks - wear really, really crazy socks
- March 4th - Hop on Pop - wear Red & White in honor of Dr. Seuss' famous stovepipe hat.
Mark Your Calendars!
2/19 - NO SCHOOL!
2/25 - 4th grade Parent Meeting in the Library, 5- 6 p.m.
2/26 - 3rd grade Wax Museum (9:15-11:30 a.m.)
2/26 - 2nd grade field trip to Greenfield PD, FD, & City Hall, 9:20 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2/29 - 3/4: Dr. Seuss week (see above for dress up days)
3/3 - Junior Achievement at Maple Grove
3/8 - Parent Gathering for Students with Special Needs at GMS, 6-8 p.m.
3/9 - STP Meeting in the MG Library (6 p.m.)
3/16 - EARLY RELEASE for conferences - school day ends at 1:26 p.m.
3/18 - Spring Concert, 9:30 a.m. for grades K-2, 1:30 p.m. for grades 3-5 & Chorus
3/22 - Kindergarten Open House @ Greenfield Community Center, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
3/25 - 4/1 SPRING BREAK - NO SCHOOL! All lost & found items will be donated at this time.
4/8 - Mad Science begins (registration forms will be coming home soon)
4/22 - NO SCHOOL!