"Building Tomorrow's Future Today!"
January 8, 2016
Volume 2 Issue #16
GLC Mtg. @ 4
Math a Big Deal 6-7:30 pm
Building Mtg. @ 10 -Jenkins & Scogin
Legere to Region 5
PTA Teacher Luncheon
3rd Six Weeks Perfect Attendance Party @ 1pm
Early Release Day- both students and staff, will be on the early release schedule
**FIRE DRILL WEEK**
TPRI - K-2nd
TPRI - K-2nd
TPRI - K & 1
TPRI - K & 1
End of 4th 3 Weeks
- Monday evening, at 6:00pm, our PTA will be hosting "Math a Big Deal" at the Intermediate cafeteria! This is a night full of fun math activities, that students and parents can do together. We are still in need of some volunteers to stay and help facilitate the stations. Dinner will be provided and you're sure to have a great time! If you can stay to help out, please add your name on the google doc below before 2 pm on Monday.
- On Friday, the 15th, at 1 pm, we will host the 3rd six weeks perfect attendance party. The office will call for the participating students beginning around 12:45 or so. 3rd grade...someone from the office will be at the buses to collect the attending students and bring them to the party area. We're hoping to give the students a fabulous surprise this six weeks, so the party details will be sent out closer to Friday. However, we can tell you that this one is sure to be a ton of icy fun!
- RTI meetings were held this Thursday and the RTI rosters for the 4th six weeks have been updated. You should be able to access this list in your google drive folder; however, f you are unable to access it, please let Mr. Craft or Mrs. Jenkins know. Please note, if you have a student that has been placed on "monitor" for reading or math RtI, they should be serviced through Shorthorn Academy as needed. Also, you will need to submit a copy of their report card into the RtI filing cabinet in the office at the end of the six weeks along with any data that you may have for them.
- The 100th day of school is quickly approaching! This year the 100th day of school will fall on Thursday, February 4th! Just sending a reminder to mark your calendars. Information about how HFE will celebrate the 100th day will be sent home with students next week.
Please list your name if you are able to help out on this evening.
- First Grade- the students' New Year's resolutions are absolutely perfect!
- Mrs. Harrison- thank you so much for your help with Mrs. Martinez Thursday; it was greatly appreciated!