4. Glucose and fructose
6. First picture on the bottom.
9. Picture 2
10. Picture 3
12. Our results state that if there's no enzyme then there is no glucose.
13. Since the lactase doesn't dissolve, it has the capacity to break down many lactose molecules.
14. No because the color didn't change.
16. The shape of the enzyme.
18. Enzyme is sucrase. The product is glucose and fructose.
19. Milk, yogurt, and ice cream.
20. They put lactase in it and remove the lactose.
21. Yes because it is treated with lactose.