March 21, 2019
CB Cares Educational Foundation recognizes and supports the students of Central Bucks School District in living by the 40 Developmental Assets. February's Boomerang Asset was #26 CARING: "Young Person cares about others. They place a high value on helping other people. He or she thinks about ways of helping others and is motivated to initiate kind and thoughtful acts."
Congratulations to our nominees for Boomerang recognition in February:
First Grade: Julia H., Alexander H., Benjamin H., Jack K., John K., Lily S., Brody S., Mckenlee S., Ella W.
Second Grade: John M., Maya P.,
Fourth Grade: Kali B., Kyle C., Ashlin C., Austin F., Lily F., Madison H., Gavin K., Mark L., Madison S., Dennis P., Kyra R., Abigail W.
Fifth Grade: David N., Aubrey P., Sarah R., Reuben S., Nathan W.
Sixth Grade: Gavin C., Grace C., Daniel C., Abigail D., Ava F., Kaleigh H., Catherine M., Natalia R., Elena R., Analia R., Caroline S., Stephanie T.
AJ's Got Grit!
Warwick 4th Grader, Anthony “AJ” B. is currently a student at “The Rock School for Dance” located in Philadelphia PA and has been studying and dance for three years with his main focus being ballet. Just recently, AJ auditioned for The Rock School's summer intensive program which is a six-week high-Intensity dance program that covers ballet and three other genres of dance. AJ made it into the program but not at the level he had hoped. This disappointment did not stop AJ. He auditioned for other summer intensive programs (e.g., Philadanco Dance School, Koresh Dance School, and The Pennsylvania Ballet.)
The Pennsylvania Ballet was the first audition. AJ didn’t expect to get in but rather, he considered the opportunity an "audition experience.” Two days after the audition AJ learned that not only was he accepted to their summer intensive program but, as he was originally hoped, he was placed at a high level! This five-week-long program focused on ballet and other genres of dance has also opened the door to his attendance at a Broadway Master ballet class in New York City this summer!
At the end of the summer, AJ will perform with his ballet peers at the Academy of Music located in Philadelphia. We are very proud of AJ for showing grit by not giving up and working even harder to pursue his dreams.
Good Luck, Pranet!
CBSD Community School Offers Shining Knights Chess Club
Your contributions will help us create a celebration of Warwick worthy of its 100-year history.
To view the entire Warwick calendar for this school year, click here.
New Student Registration for 2019-2020
Parents and guardians have access to a secure, convenient and user-friendly system to register a new student. Please use the link below to register.
Note: Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email notification with a link to schedule an appointment to finalize your registration.
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.