CCI Weekly Safari Survival Guide
Parent/ LAST ONE OF YEAR! PEACE OUT SAFARI!
May 23rd- 26th
Good Morning CCI family! This is the LAST Shout Out of the 2021-2022 school year! I would like to take this time to thank each of YOU, our parents for sharing your amazingly beautiful littles with us this year! It was a great year here in the CCI Safari! I am blessed beyond measures to be the CCI Principal! I have never worked with such a hard working staff as those who work here at CCI and be touched by these tiny humans who come in this building everyday! My heart is full! I want to wish everyone an amazing summer and we look forward to the 2022-2023 school year.
CCI This Week:
- Are you ready for the 2022-2023 school year??? Registration for the new school opens today May, 2nd! Please make sure you have linked your student to your parent portal and do not forget to upload your proof of registration and enrolling parent's ID.If you need help or have questions please reach out to Raquel Martinez, CCI PEMIS Secretary either by phone or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take a peak down below to see the exciting new theme for the 2022-2023 school year.
What you need to know this week:
- 5/23- Yearbook Signing within their grade level! Still have some yearbooks left to sell for $35 CASH ONLY. Please see Mrs. Hassell in the front office. Extra year books are first come, first serve.
- 5/23- SHS Senior walk through CCI at 11:00 AM
5/24- 5th Grade Talent Show- 9:00 AM in the CCI Cafeteria and parents are welcome to attend
5/25- Grade Level Awards- in the CCI Cafeteria and parents welcome to attend. Please see times below.
- 5th grade- 8:45 AM
- 4th grade-9:45 AM
- 3rd grade: 2:00 PM
- 5/26- Last Day of School!!!! Early Release at 1:00!!
- Grades 3rd-4th will be doing End of Year Parties. Please contact your child's homeroom teacher for details and time.
- 5th Grade will be headed to Porter Park for their end of year activities. They will be having lunch provided for them at the park as well. Will need sunscreen, water bottle, and they can bring items they will want to use at the park. If questioning an item that your child wants to bring, please reach out to your child's homeroom teacher.