The Bearcat Bulletin
September 2020 Newsletter
“Everton Elementary School, with the support of a community that values education, effectively utilizes all resources to insure a safe, harmonious atmosphere where all students learn essential skills, are challenged to reach their potential, and are motivated to become creative, lifelong learners and healthy, responsible citizens.”
Love This School!
Some students have asked me to listen to them read to me. The smile they have on their faces when they read was priceless! Continue to encourage your children of the importance of learning. Sit down with them and talk about their day at school, the book they are reading, the experiment they had in science, or the problems they learned to solve in math. When students see that their parents value what they are learning about at school, they will value school too.
Important Dates for September
- September 7 Labor Day - No School
- September 11 - Midterm reports for grades 3-6
- September 11 - Patriot Day - Wear your Red, White, and Blue
- September 21 - 1st Grade Vision Screening
- October 1 School Picture Day
- October 14 End of the 1st Quarter
- October 19 Teacher Inservice/Parent Conference Day - No School for Students
- October 19-23 Red Ribbon Week
- October 26-30 Fall Break - No School
Reminders from the Office
- Please update the school office any time your phone number changes.
- Please contact the school office prior to 2:00 for any transportation changes