Bringing Literature to Life
The parade on Wednesday was a total success! Our children were proud to represent The Three Little Pigs. It means a lot to us that you were a part of it!
Awesome week! Check it out!
During this week kids foster their imagination with books by just looking at the pictures, learned letters by looking at them, practice their fine-motor skills by passing the pages, and so many important skills.
The Goodnight Train - Blocks
Dr. Seuss Activities
- Can you make a pattern for Dr. Seuss' hat?
- Can you stack 10 apples on top?
- Can you place, count and quantify fish in a fish tank?
If you give a mouse a cookie -Toys and Games
- Can you match the number with the right cookie? Count the chips on top!
- Can you add the chips to the cookies to match the number on top?
- How many cookies in the cookie jar?
Can you make your own book?
Bringing Literature to Life Parade
Upcoming Unit- Pets
Parent Teacher Conferences
On Wednesday April 6th students leave at the regular time and on Thursday April 7th students will not be attending school due to the fact that teachers will be busy meeting with parents.