Spiny Dogfish Shark Digital Poster
Spiny Dogfish Shark Labeled
- Gallbladder: small organ beneath the liver, Bile is stored here.
- Heart: organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system
- Kidney: 2 organs in your body the removes wastes products from blood
- Liver: Produces bile and reserves fatty and energy
- Pancreas: large gland found behind the stomach
- Small Intestine: the part of the intestine that runs between the large intestine and the stomach. includes the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum
- Large Intestine: absorbs the waste products
- Stomach: this is where the major part of the digestion occurs
- Esophagus: connects the throat to the stomach
- Rectum: The last section of the large intestine, leads to anus
- Claspers: Only found on male sharks or rays
- Lateral Line: The visible line along the side the side of fish
- Gills: Pair of respiratory organ on fish, helps it breath
Dogfish shark's are estimated to live from 25-100 years!