How I Will Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle!
History Of Earth Day
2. Sen. Gaylord Nelson Created Earth Day
3. He was born on June 4, 1916 and died on July 5, 2005
4. The average American produces more than four pounds of garbage per day. Over the course of a year, that is more than 1,600 pounds of garbage per person.
5. Americans use about 69 million tons of paper each year
6. The average American uses about 100 gallons of water per day
7. The energy saved by recycling 1 glass bottle could power a computer for 25 minutes