Bethel Sunday School
Sunday, October 4, 2020
Sunday School Week #4
Please watch the Sunday School video below for your child's age group.
Please make sure your family is REGISTERed for Sunday School by clicking the bar below.
- Two teachers, Mrs. Chrissie and Miss Mackenzie
- Fellowship Hall only-big and spacious in order for us to spread out!
- It's during church... Church begins at 9:30, Children will go down with Chrissie after the in church children's message to the hall and enjoy lesson and games while safley spaced.
- All teachers and students will need to wear masks.
- Classes will be held outside in the side yard if weather permits.
- Online lessons continue
- Have questions? contact Chrissie :-)
- We will have masks if needed for the children.
- HERE's the BIG one... Please RSVP by text or email prior to Sunday to see if there is space. We need to maintain smaller ratios to comply with state regulations.
Living it Out
Living It Out
This is an easy little adventure, but one you’ll likely forget to do unless you do something drastic. We’ll give you some ideas about that in a second, but first the “adventure.”
If you’re reading this book, you likely have some connection to a church (good for you—-give yourself a little golf clap). Chances are, every time you go to youth group you learn ABOUT God, Jesus, and the Bible. So, just for the next month, approach youth group a little differently. No matter what you’re learning about, ask Jesus to help you use that information to actually know him better.
Learning about the Ten Commandments? How can you know Jesus better as a result?
Learning about peer pressure? How can you know Jesus better as a result?
So you don’t forget to do this, do something drastic to remind yourself. Here are a few ideas:
Write “Know Jesus” on your bathroom mirror using a bar of soap.
Ask your mom to send you a text-message during the day that simply says, “Know Jesus.” + happy emoji.
Write “Know Jesus” on a piece of masking tape and and tape it to your arm. Then start reading the book of John in the Bible. As you read glance over at your arm occasionally and remember...it’s ultimately about KNOWING JESUS!
This Sunday, if you feel comfortable, you can come back to church! But if not, we will still be going LIVE on Facebook.
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/bethelwhitehallmaryland/
Don’t have a Facebook account? No problem!! You can access the
Live Stream Service through our website at www.bethel-md.org.
You will see a BOX on the Home Page that says CLICK HERE.
This will take you directly to our Facebook Page. You will be prompted
to join Facebook but you don’t have to … you can ignore the prompts.
Bethel Family Zoom Chat
Christina Galliher is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Sunday School Monthly Chat
Time: Sep 6, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the First Sun, until Feb 7, 2021, 6 occurrence(s)
Sep 6, 2020 06:00 PM
Oct 4, 2020 06:00 PM
Nov 1, 2020 06:00 PM
Dec 6, 2020 06:00 PM
Jan 3, 2021 06:00 PM
Feb 7, 2021 06:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 931 8464 3388