"We are data informed but vision driven!" 4/10/2017
Master Calendar- What is happening this week?
Monday- Morning Testing Meeting; Reading Workshop
Tuesday- Terre Nova/Supera; Guiding Coalition; PTHVP Dinner
Wednesday- Terre Nova/Supera; FILMING; Garden Meeting
* Shout out to Ms. Hackney for getting all of the testing plans together
* Shout out to Ms. Perez for organizing College Day
* Shout out to all of the teachers who helped get volunteers to make College Day a success!
* Shout out to Ms. Fletcher for her continued support for ALL kids
* Shout out to the 3rd grade Math team for preparing a tight plan based on data after the Mock! Way to go David Bottema and Christina Barrera!
* Shout out to Coach Willis, Carlos and Javier Garcia for their hard work with our soccer team!
* Shout out to the 3rd grade team and Mrs. Gomez for being so collaborative as we work to get a strong STAAR plan!
* Shout out to Mr. Gutierrez as he tries to save our little SP squirrel!
* Shout out to Lindsey DeLeon and Natalie McCue as they implement workshop!
* Shout out to Vanessa and the PREK team as they work to get our students enrolled!
* A big thank you to all of the teacher who tutor after school!
Quevedo Susan March 17
Nolasco Nery March 6
johnson melody March 9
Jonson Charlie March 29
Martinez Laureano March 13
Willis Columbus April 5
Martinez Julisa April 15
Manzanera Alfonso May 19
McCue Natalie May 3
Castro Deborah May 14
Holt Kori May 1
Jones Jennifer May 30
Ledee Kelsey May 6
Penny Kandyce May 2
Dallas ISD Goals
Dallas ISD Goals
☐ Goal 1: All students will exhibit Satisfactory or above on performance on State assessments. Students below Satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
☐ Goal 2: Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
☐ Goal 3: The achievement gap by race, ethnicity, and social economic status will be no greater than 10% on all academic measures.
☐ Goal 4: 95% of students will graduate. Of the graduates, 90% have the qualifying scores for community college, college, military, or industry certification.
☐ Goal 5: 95% of entering kindergarten students are school-ready on a multidimensional assessment.
☐ Goal 6: All students will participate in at least one extracurricular or co-curricular activity each year.