Success Rooted in a Community of Learners
A Peek at the Week - January 4, 2016 - January 10, 2016
Specials Week 3
Saturday, December 19 - Monday, January 4
Happy Birthday Jill Lambes
Happy Birthday Cindy Standard
Monday, January 4
School open 8:00 - 4:00
Tuesday, January 5
All grades need to be finalized by the time you leave.
Professional Learning Day Schedule
8:00 -9:00 Breakfast compliments of Lorraine Trudel
9:00 - 9:30 Academic contracts (3-5) / Susan Noland (K-2) / Instructional Support (eCLASS)
9:30 -10:00 Academic contracts (K-2) / Susan Noland (3-5) / Instructional Support (eCLASS)
10:00 - 10:30 perception surveys in Mulberry/ Meerkat Lab
10:30 - 4:00 Work on your own or with grade level
Wednesday, January 6
View grades and make any changes by 5:00 PM (Don’t forget that it will take overnight for the grade change to appear for the report card!)
Turn in the grade verification changes to Melissa by 5:00 PM.
Thursday, January 7
Report cards printed and given to administration to review.
Friday, January 8
9:15 - 10:00 Management Team Meeting
After review, administrators will place report cards in your box. (2nd copy will be made to put in Perm. records.
Saturday, January 9
9am - 1pm Student Council Leadership Training
Monday, January 11
Report cards go home
GA Milestone reports go home with 4th & 5th grade students
Hannah Westcott got engaged Thursday night to her boyfriend Nate.
Denyse McGrath and her family were awarded a year long lease on a new vehicle courtesy of a STAR 94 radio contest that her daughter Hayden entered. The radio station did this to honor military families. What happened to their old van is a funny story that Denyse can share.
Adrian Hower put on a wonderful holiday show last night at Dacula High School. Thank you for making Mulberry come alive with music the past month. Between the kindergarten and first grade concert, Holiday Hotcakes, Gladiators night, and the musical it has been a tremendous amount of work!
One last funny clip before you all leave. This is how Jennifer and I were dealing with kids today in the office.
- For eighteen weeks, you all have poured 100% your heart and energy into every little body that enters your classroom each day. Thank you for all you have done to make this first half so successful. I hope you all have a restful break with all the things you love! Jennifer
THANK YOU to everyone who supported the Chorus for the musical! It definitely takes a village...and your help means SO much to me!
Thanks so much to...
Patty for making posters
Patrice for preparing monies for ticket/flower sales
Susan, Kathi, and Debbie for selling tickets
Bev and Hannah for selling flowers
Hannah for SAVING us and painting the beautiful set
Ginny, Jessica, and Lisa for being Theater door "Bouncers"
Melissa for videotaping
Barry for all his help with the sound equipment Wednesday and Friday
and as always...Jonathan and Jennifer for always being there for me and for the Chorus! :-)
- Brittany: You are a true blessing to me! Thank you. Jill
- Debbie C: Thanks for always giving good advice & watching out for me. Jill
- Gretchen: Thank you for being grade chair and for always answering my questions. Jill
- Heather N: It has been a fun year working with you. I am glad you are part of 4th grade. Jill
- Jonathan: You have been a lifesaver to me this year. Thanks! Jill
- Jennifer: Thank you! Especially for making a point to see my two special friends. Jill
- Jane: Thanks for your support and help with witzzle pro & being a true friend. Jill
- Darcy: Thank you for always helping me with my special friends. You are a truly an angel. Jill
- Gayle: Thanks for pairing up with me for Mulberry Reads. Jill
- Pam: You are a blessing from above. Thank you for taking care of my students. Jill
- Melissa, Barry & Brittany: Thank you for always being there to help me with technology. Jill
- Susan: Thank you for the Maker Space lessons. 4th grade
- Front office: You ladies ROCK! You are AWESOME! Jill
- Custodians: Thank you for always helping with in school field trips & everything you do daily. Jill
- Kathi, Hannah, Melissa T. & Adrian: Thank you for extending our lessons in specials. You are awesome! 4th grade
- Athena: Thank you for being there for me. You are sweet! Jill