HR Week at a Glance
Week of January 14
Week at a Glance
DEIC - 4:15
Board Mtg - 6:30
Nona - out
Tuesday, Jan 15
Kim C/B, Kitty, Eric and Misst @ NCTASPA (AM only)
Curtis Elementary Dedication 7:00pm
Mini GE Orientation
Wednesday, Jan 16
PowerSchool training (you'll be notified if you need to attend)
Last day to Offer Contracts
Thursday, Jan 17
PowerSchool demonstration 1-5pm (you'll be notified if you need to attend)
Friday, Jan 18
Campus Visits (AM - Kim/Missy, PM - Kim/Eric)
- Be sure to cast your vote for our 2019-2020 calendar here.
- January is a great time of year to revisit your Customer Service goals for the 18-19 school year. How are you progressing on your goal? What adjustments need to be made in order to reach your goal by the end of the school year?
- This week, we on-boarded 16 new employees and 20 student teachers. The future is bright!
- A school district's biggest recruitment tool is it's employees. How are you helping promote NISD in your community?
- Be sure to follow Dr. Warren and the district's Legislative priorities this spring as our State Legislature meets and begins making decisions.