Beaver Buzz - January
Brought to you by: Mandi Raether - Partnership Coordinator
Food & Exercise Ideas
Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 2 pounds mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the mushrooms in the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking pan and roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes, mixing half way through.
Upcoming Events in the Area
Things To Do With Your Family
$3 Tuesdays - Micon Downtown Cinema
315 S Barstow St, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Happy $3 Tuesday! See movies for THREE DOLLARS TUESDAYS at Micon Cinemas Downtown Theater. Find showtimes, reserve your seats, and get your tickets online in advance at www.miconcinemas.com
Don't Forget: It's $5 Tuesday at Micon Cinemas Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls! All Movies. All Tuesday. Five Dollars.
Winter Farmers Market - Down to Earth Garden Center
First Saturday until Mar. 6 2021, 9am-2pm
Parent Advisory Commitee
What is the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)?
The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is a group of parents who meet once per month to offer help and ideas to enhance learning and enthusiasm at Augusta Elementary School. The mission of the PAC is to:
· Increase communication between school and home
· Assist in coordination of activities and programs
· Promote school spirit
This year the Parent Advisory Committee meetings will be held virtually.
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
Augusta Area Food Pantry
When: 2nd Wednesday of the month from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
3rd Saturday of the month from 10:00-11:00 a.m.