also known as Earth 2.0
Some downsides to living there
- The temperature and the length of the days are unknown.
- Its distance from the Earth is 1,400 light years away.
- The gravity is twice as strong as Earths.
- Its aging star heated up and dried all of the oceans up.
Naboo is a great contender for "Earth 2.0"
How we could overcome some of the issues
- We could wait until the aging star cools down.
- We would just have to adjust to the new gravity there.
- New technology that we can use to get to there without us dying.
Some more facts
- There aren't any rings.
- I would be 14 years old on my planet.
- The value of "g" is 1.810601818 x 10^32
- I would weigh 5.406457029 x 10^52