There are many exciting developments at Beautycounter this summer including a new Know Everything blog, lots of national recognition of our work and products and progress toward our highly anticipated makeup launch this fall.
I will also be including details on our fabulous new Lip Conditioner Calendula Lip Balm and the debut of our All Over Sunscreen. There is also an article about my personal favorite Beautycounter product-Lustro Face Oil!
Please watch the short video below by Christy Coleman, well known makeup artist and Beautycounter Head of Design. It is about our popular anti-aging Countertime line.
Lip Conditioner Calendula Balm!
A lip conditioner repairs dry, chapped lips and keeps the lips moist, smooth, and supple. This is perfect to apply after a long day in the sun or at night right before bed! Shop Lip Conditioner Calendula Balm here: http://meredithbeal.beautycounter.com
Lustro Face Oil Tips From Christy Coleman, Head of Beautycounter Creative Design
- Lustro oils are chock full of powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids that protect, smooth and plump skin.
- Oily, acne-prone complexions can benefit from pure plant-based oils thanks to their naturally occurring antimicrobial and ultra-hydrating properties.
- Synthetic oils created in labs can sit on the skin's surface and clog pores. The seven natural plant oils in Lustro Face Oils have a smaller molecular structure that absorbs quickly and easily into skin.
Our three Lustro Oils are:
- #1-Calendula is known to soothe, moisturize and refresh all skin types. It has a warm, earthy floral scent that works great for sensitive skin or irritated skin.
- #2-Jasmine has a heady white floral scent and it enhances the appearance of skin suppleness and tone. It is ideal for dry or tired skin.
- #3-Ylang ylang and wild chamomile balances oil production and soothe skin. This is ideal for very dry, very oily, or complicated combination skin.
Shop Lustro Oils here: http://meredithbeal..beautycounter.com
Protect All Over Sunscreen
Cocktails & Conversation
Wednesday, July 30th, 6:30pm
At the home of Beth Quinlan's house
If you are interested in learning more about the business and signing on to be a consultant, please email me. I am running a special for those that sign on in July!