Science is FUN!!!
Let the Science Fair fun begin!!
Thank you to all of you that came out to the science fair meetings! I know that science fair is one added thing to your already full lists; however, remember the benefits of it. I am willing to help out in anyway! I can get supplies from the high schools and bring them to you, brainstorm some ideas for you, or adopt a kid to do the project with. Please don't hesitate to email me!
Important Dates Ahead
- 9/23-25 Grade 4 Unit 1 Assessment
- 10/5 Fair Day - Woohoo!!
- 10/7 Problem/Question due (3rd & 4th grade students only)
- 10/9 2nd grade Unit 1&2 District Performance Assessment
- 10/14 Hypothesis due (3rd & 4th grade students only)
- 10/15 4th Grade U2 District Performance Assessment
- 10/19 Grant applications are due by 5:00 - This is a great opportunity to add science tools to your campus.
- 10/19-20 3rd Grade Unit 1 & 2 Assessment
- 10/21 Hypothesis due (3rd & 4th grade students only)
How it's made - Incandescent Light Bulb
Aurasma and Matter