A Lulling story that leads you into a trap.
- If you like mysterious stories that make you wonder and really think about the story, this story is for you
- This story will make you think twice about religions and old rituals and how blind people are or were.
- This story has very hidden meanings behind it, if you like to solve clues and analyze mysteries, try this book out!
- This story will confuse you at first but all make sense when you read it again!
- This story has a lot of controversy with it, it makes you want to research it.
- The story has been criticized and bashed around by the media, what’s wrong with it? Find out when you read it!
The picture above represents how people hide it inside their minds, and they know how its bad, but their in denial and they keep it a secret and lie to themselves.
Theme:The cruel and Injust rituals that we create as humans in the past, we are blind to it and continue to do it until its too late.
The final papers are being picked and people are gettting ready
They start to close upon her, every child, every elderly, every man and woman. They pick up a stone, the mountain of rocks that the children gathered. They start walking towards her, she screams her last sentence. "This isn't fair!"