Daily Faith & Family Formation
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
- Open up your family Bible or children's Bible and read this story together
- Use an online Bible (biblegateway.com) Daniel Chapter 1
"Daniel & Self-Discipline"
- Read the short lesson using this link OR
- Watch the short lesson from Mrs. Baron using the video below AND
- Take turns answering the questions: What does self-discipline look like for you? In what ways could you improve your self-discipline?
Daniel and Self Discipline
Lessons are taken from childrens-ministry-deals.com
Make that Change
Rhett Walker - Believer (Official Lyric Video)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), and because He is steadfast, who we are in Him remains the same regardless of circumstances. These statements remind us whose we are and who we are Because of who Jesus is.
Speak these statements together as a family.
Zion Lutheran School
Our Mission: Zion Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered approach to education. This education nurtures the child's faith, equipping him/her to use and share that faith on a daily basis.
Our Vision: That every child knows Jesus as his or her personal Lord and Savior
Zion Lutheran Church
Our Mission: We Proclaim Jesus: Today and Forever!