Central Carolina 8(a) Alliance
Meeting Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 1 - 4pm
Central Carolina 8(a) Alliance Inaugural Meeting
Wednesday, April 23rd 2014 at 1-4pm
208 Hay Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301
Please join Developmental and Transitional 8(a) Concerns for our inaugural meeting.
There is no cost to attend, but seating is limited.
- Please reserve your seat by providing an RSVP to CC8A@outlook.com . You may also RSVP via the link below.
- If you have questions, please call (910) 764-7781, Ext. 111.
Hosted by ACLC, LLC
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Presenters and Invitees for the Rescheduled event include:
SB resource representatives:
- SBA - the Small Business Administration
- SBTDC - the Fayetteville Small Business Technical Development Center
- PTAC - the FSU Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- NCIMED - Minority Business Development Agency Business Center
Pre-Submit Questions for Speakers
Attendees may pre-submit questions for speakers anonymously through the ThemisLive application.
1. Go to http://www.themislive.com
2. Join conference as Guest
3. Enter the conference Key: SBA
4. Pick a session and submit questions.
Questions may also be submitted via email in advance to CC8A@outlook.com.