Class of 2020 Graduation Ceremony
Clever High School
Please read through the following guidelines carefully and share the information with anyone attending the ceremony with you.
- Masks will be required. As part of Springfield's city ordinance, all attendees will need to wear masks while on campus at Drury. This includes when outside of the arena.
- Enter through the doors on the north side of the arena.
- No-contact temperature scans will be conducted by a high school staff member and a sticker will be provided to indicate you have been scanned.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed into the facility.
- Printed programs will not be available. A digital version can be found here, be sure to download the file so that all sections are visible! If you would like a printed copy as a keepsake, copies will be available in the high school office.
- Sit in the designated areas that are available throughout the arena. Do not remove the tape blocking off certain rows or seats to ensure appropriate physical distancing is taking place.
- Remain in your seat during the ceremony.
- At the conclusion of the event, all exits will be utilized to efficiently leave the arena and to avoid group gatherings. You are asked to do this as quickly as possible. You will reunite with your graduate outside of the arena.
- When taking pictures outside, you are welcome to temporarily remove your mask and replace it once the pictures are taken.
- Please plan to be off Drury's campus no later than 5:30 pm.
Clever High School Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony
Sunday, Aug. 16th, 4pm
935 North Summit Avenue
Order of Events
4:05 pm: Welcome (Mr. Casey)
4:10 pm: Seniors Speaker (Ms. Allie Clevenger)
4:20 pm: Senior Choir Performance (Mrs. Nelson)
4:25 pm: Senior Speaker (Ms. Emily Schmidt)
4:35 pm: Presentation of the class of 2020 (Mr. Blaze Akins)
4:50 pm: Closing Remarks (Mr. Casey)
4:55 pm: Recessional
5:00 pm: Dismissal
*Times are approximate*