Arts Middle Update
June 5, 2022
Hello Arts Middle Families,
- Wednesday, June 8 - Spring Play - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 14 - Orchestra Concert, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 15 - Chorus Concert, 6:30 PM
- Monday, June 20th - Juneteenth- No School
- Tuesday, June 21st - Full day of school
- Wednesday, June 22nd - Half Day 12:00 dismissal - Last day of school - 8th grade Step Up Ceremony for families in the morning
Pride spirit week
8th grade end of year activities
- Thursday, June 16th 9-10:30 - Grade 8 Potluck Family Breakfast
- Friday, June 17th 9-3:30 PM - Grade 8 Field Trip: High Meadow
- Friday, June 17th 7-9 PM - Grade 8 Dance
- Wednesday, June 22nd Time 10 AM Ceremony - Stepping Up Ceremony with Families
field day highlights
congratulations Ms. Preston - Ana Grace Academy of the Arts Middle School Teacher of the Year!
notes from the nurse
· While the COVID-19 vaccination is not required to attend school, it is helpful for us to know who is vaccinated when we are contact tracing and determining quarantines. After your student receives the second dose of the vaccine, we request that you send me the documentation. You can email it to me as a scan or picture, fax it to (860) 524-4078 or send a copy in with your student.
· Please inform me of all illnesses and plan to keep your student(s) home for any illness symptoms, including but not limited to:
o Temperature of 100 degrees or higher
o New Headache
o Chills/body aches
o Uncontrolled Cough and/or shortness of breath
o Vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and Loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
· Please continue to inform me if:
o Your student is ill, seen by a provider, or if COVID-19 testing is recommended/done.
o Your student or someone they’ve had close contact with tests positive for COVID-19.
· 7th Grade Health Requirements
Thank you to those who have submitted the documentation for your student already! Students entering 7th grade next year are required by the State of CT to have a PHYSICAL EXAM (dated after 6/30/2021 is valid) and two immunizations: Tdap and Meningococcal. If your student has met these requirements, but you haven’t submitted the documentation yet, please send to me via email, fax, or with your student to school.
Medication pick up
DID YOU MISS THE LAST UPDATE?
Here it is....