Week of October 23rd, 2017
- Coppell Cares - The Coppell Cares weekend snack program is available for kids who do not have enough food to eat at home on the weekends. Please let Dr. Hickey know of any learners who may need this service.
- Veterans Day - Get an early start on preparing for Veterans Day. See the info below from the ceremony planning group.
- Curriculum Courier - Please review the latest addition (use the button below). In particular, please note the upcoming Stop, Investigate, & Listen science training on October 24th. Please ensure that your team is represented.
- Wilson Fest - Please coordinate with your team to make sure your Wilson Fest "Trunk-or-Treat" vehicle will be ready! Good luck beating my haunted campsite truck. :)
- LPAC Management System Trainings - Please ensure you select 1 of the 2 LPAC trainings mentioned below. The first training is Monday after school.
Veterans Day Info
Veterans DayWe will have a practice run on Nov. 9th at the end of the day. Each grade level will be responsible to bring in their breakfast item Friday, November 10th by 7:15am. Please make sure your class knows the Veteran’s Day Poem. We will all do the call back “Red, White, & Blue…..We Thank You!”
3rd & Eric-casseroles
5th-juice/creamer/coffee (reg. Folgers can)
Heidi will set up coffee maker
Red Ribbon Week!
Feel free to wear jeans if you are participating in the daily events.
LPAC Management System
LPAC Management System Training
The District is changing the system for LPAC Management. You will document your EL accommodations in the new system as well as be able to have lots of helpful information regarding your learners --all at your fingertips!
All K-5 classroom educators need to attend one of the two following trainings:
Monday, October 23rd - https://coppell.schoolobjects.com//wshop/default.aspx?cid=9019
Monday, November 13th - https://coppell.schoolobjects.com//wshop/default.aspx?cid=9020
Flex hours will be granted.
Week At A Glance
- Kinder Collaborative Team Time
- Red Ribbon Week kicks off!
- LPAC Training (1st of 2 available)
- 5th Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Spirit Rally Schedule - 3rd Grade Performance @ 2:15
- Stop, Investigate, & Listen
- 3rd Grade Program (6:30)
- Buen viaje Dr. Pruitt!
- 4th Grade Collaborative Team Time
- 3rd Grade ADI Science Training
- K-2 Math Academy
- Vertical Teams Meetings - 3:30
- 3rd Grade Collaborative Team Time
- 3rd-5th Math Academy
- 2nd Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Picture Re-takes
- Teacher of the Year Nominations Due
- Wilson Fest