4th Grade Weekly Update
Week of 2/10-2/14
Mike Byster Presentation (First Posting)
- A form came home with your child today regarding a wonderful math presentation that will be coming to Sherwood on Thursday, February 19 at 1:15-2:00. Parents are welcome! Please fill out the RSVP on the form and return it so we know if you will be joining us for some marvelous math!
Parent 5Essentials Survey (Second Posting)
- Please participate in the parent portion of the 5Essentials survey. This survey will contribute to the District 112 Illinois Report Card data and will help us with our improvement efforts.
- Click here to start the parent survey (10 mins approx. completion time).
Valentine's Day (Third Posting)
- Students are welcome to bring valentines for their classmates. If your child chooses to participate, please send one for each student in the class.
- A class list was sent home last week.
- Students can bring valentines for friends in other classes
- We will decorate bags to the collect valentines at school.
- New this year: NO food treats
Library Books Due:
4R - Tuesday 4G - Thursday 4L - Thursday
Remember to help your child charge their Chromebook each evening
Send a note or call the office if there is a change in your child’s pick up plan - I am not always able to check my email prior to dismissal
Call the office if your child will be absent or tardy