Holly Academy News & Views
February 24, 2023
Annual Education Report
Our Annual Education Report for the 2021-2022 school year can be found on our website. If you desire a hard copy, they are available in the office. We are so proud of our academic performance last year. Dare to be remarkable!
It is great seeing all the students back in school today after two snow/ice days. I hope that spring is on the way! The snow days didn't slow down all the activities at Holly Academy so here are some recaps:
Teachers had a virtual Professional Development on February 17th and learned about restorative circles and social-emotional learning. The teachers have been asked to use restorative circles in their classrooms and are learning about SEL self-care.
Teachers conducted their virtual parent-teacher conferences on Feb 22nd and Feb 23rd. Parents, if you did not get a chance to meet with the teacher of your choice, please email them to try to set up a short meeting.
Thanks to the parents for being patient during the parent-teacher conferences as some of our teachers were sick or did not have power.
This Monday, February 27th we will have breakfast club in the middle school. Students in 5th-8th grade and all staff are invited. Any 5th grade parent that can help, please sign up. We are planning on having a hot chocolate bar.
If you would like to sign up to volunteer for this or other activities the link is below:
Holly High School news for 8th graders and their parents:
- On Wednesday, March 8th from 6-8pm at the High School, there will be a presentation for parents and students. They will have the opportunity to visit tables for our clubs, athletics, and activities groups.
- Holly High School will host a group tour for interested families in the late spring and will inform you of that event date. Please look for more information regarding that date.
Have a great weekend and Go Huskies!!!
March is Reading Month
Class Composites 2022-23
Any questions regarding the sale, please contact:
Jenna Davis Troop Leader
Camp Invention is back for its 5th year at Holly Academy!
Register today: https://invent-web.ungerboeck.com/programsearch/moreinfo.aspx?event=40136
2/28/23 at 5:30pm away at Our Lady of the Lakes
3/3/23 at 4:30pm at home vs Livingston Christian School
3/2/23 at 6:00pm at home vs Shepherd of the Lakes
2/27/23 at 5:00pm away at Shepherd of the Lakes
3/2/23 at 6:00pm away at Charyl Stockwell Academy
Husky Helps Pantry
The Husky Helps pantry is available to all families. The pantry is open every school day from 7:40am - 3:40pm. If you would like to utilize the pantry please use the door buzzer on the east side of the main building.
If there is an item you are in need of and we are out of stock in the pantry please email Angie Cryderman at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information will remain confidential.
If you would like to donate items for the dance, please click the link below:
Popcorn Volunteers Needed
- Feb. 27 - New Family Meet & Greet at 6:30pm
- Feb. 27 - Mar. 3 - Book Fair
- Mar. 3 - Music dress down day, $1.00
- Mar. 4 - Someone Special Dance in the main gym from 6:00-8:00pm
- Mar. 7-14 - Vision testing for grades Y5, 1st, 3rd, 5th, & 7th grades
- Mar. 8 - PTO meeting at 8:00am in the conference room in the office
- Mar. 10 - PTO dress down day, $1.00
- Mar. 17 - AR dress down day, $1.00
- Mar. 22 - Board of Directors meeting at 5:30pm in the media center
- Mar. 24 - Mar. 31- Spring break, no school
- Apr. 3 - School resumes