Bagdad's Week at a Glance
March 30 - April 3
Habit of the Week: Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Monday, March 30
- 4th Grade STAAR Writing Day 1
- TELPAS Online Reading Window Open until March 31
- No tutoring
- 3:00 - 3:15 Bennett meet with 5th Grade in 307
- 3:15 - 4:00 Bennett meet with Anthens, Saldana, J. White, DeFriese in 307
- Happy Birthday Linda Robles!!
Tuesday, March 31
- 4th Grade STAAR Writing Day 2
- 5th Grade STAAR Reading
- 3:10 - 4:00 Support PLC - Reading On Grade Level Task Force Survey
- TELPAS Online Reading Window Closes
Wednesday, April 1
- STAAR Make-ups
- 3:10 - 4:00 Charity's Baby Shower in Library
Thursday, April 2
- 10:35 - 11:05, 12:05 - 12:45 Bennett doing Bridges & Number Corner lesson in Cubit's Room
- End of 3rd Nine Weeks
- 3:15 Staff Picture in MPR
- Spring Treats & Eats Raffle in 307 - Please sign up to bring something for the raffle using the link below:
Friday, April 3
- Good Friday Holiday for Students and Staff
Sunday, April 5
- Easter Sunday
- Happy Birthday Linda Campbell!!
Math Curriculum Documents
Teachers, please read your Units of Study prior to planning your lessons. In Math, pay close attention to the Learning Experiences as that is where you will find important information regarding TEKS that are/are not covered in the Bridges Units this month.
Language Arts Curriculum Documents
Below are some links to tools that may be helpful to you in the classroom. Please check back often, as I update some of these as I learn more information. If you have not used GoNoodle for brain breaks, please check it out! It is AWESOME!