Summit High School
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for Finals! Just a reminder that we’ll be on our regular bell schedule this week. Period 1 and Period 3 finals will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, October 21st. Period 2 and Period 4 finals will be held Thursday, October 22nd. Remember, even during these crazy times, your grades still count!
- Last Wednesday, the Fontana Unified School Board voted to allow schools to begin light conditioning starting on November 2nd. This is optional and for traditional Fall sports only. Mr. Rob Peterson, our Athletic Director, will soon send out additional information in regards to safety protocols and procedures. If you have any questions, please contact Robert Peterson, at (909) 357-5950 ext. 15151 or at email@example.com.
- Today at 3:00 PM we have a School Site Council (SSC) meeting on Teams. If you are interested in attending, please contact Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce at (909) 357-5950 ext. 15135 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting link. Congratulations to our two new parent members this year: Kattya Alvarado and Meghan Ohm Gasper. We so appreciate both of you for taking time out of your busy schedules to ensure that Summit continues to be the best it can be.
- Remember on Wednesday that you still need to attend your classes for Wellness Wednesday check-ins.
- We still have Grab and Go meals each Wednesday between 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and between 2:00 to 5:00 PM. Please come by for some delicious meals.
- We are hosting a virtual Scholarship Workshop this Wednesday, October 21st. Click here for more details.
- We want to invite you to participate in a free virtual Leadership Workshop this Saturday. Click here for more info!
As always, if you have any questions, concerns or recommendations, please let us know.
Have a fantastic week, and best of luck on your finals! Keep soaring SkyHawks!
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
Academic Awards Night - October 2020
Congrats to over 700 SkyHawks who were recognized for their outstanding academic achievement!
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z