News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- No School on MONDAY!!! Have fun!
- Bag books will be coming home on Tuesday; they will have books on your child's current reading level
- There are directions and ideas on the bag for you to read
- Please return the bag books every Friday
- Please try really hard not to lose any books! The kids can choose which books they want to put in their bag books, so often some of our very best/favorite books are coming home.
- I so appreciate your help with keeping our classroom books safe!!
INK, STEM, Measurement!
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
Links to Try
- Sammy’s Shapes: http://www.primarygames.com/storybooks/sammy/start.htm
- Illuminations Shape Tool: http://illuminations.nctm.org/Activity.aspx?id=3587
- Illuminations Patch Tool: http://illuminations.nctm.org/Activity.aspx?id=3577
- Illuminations Tangram Puzzles: http://illuminations.nctm.org/Activity.aspx?id=6626
- Cat in the Hat Great Shape Race: http://pbskids.org/catinthehat/games/great-shape-race.html
- Sid the Science Kid Shadow Show: http://pbskids.org/sid/shadowshow.html
- ABCYa Tangrams: http://www.abcya.com/tangrams.htm
- Purpy’s Shapes: http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/preschool/ngames/shapes.htm
- Shape Shoot: http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/earlymath/shapes_shoot.htm
- IXL Shape Patterns: https://www.ixl.com/math/kindergarten/shape-patterns
- PBS Pattern Matcher: http://www.pbs.org/parents/education/math/games/preschool-kindergarten/pattern-matcher/
- “To” Heidi Song: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss57990f6aebb8a
- “Can” Mr. Clown Video: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss57990ff464ce3
- “Like” Heidi Song: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss57991046d9acc
- “Me” Heidi Song: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss57991096d629d
- “We” Miss Molly Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoo0GNoHUic
- “Go” Heidi Song: http://safeshare.tv/v/cp7i9Yv1TRs
- “My” Mr. Clown Video: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss579911295ec8b
- “See” Miss Molly Song: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss57991299f101f
- “Here” Video: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss579913071767c
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **