By: Jaiden Fisher
The largest pumpkin pie baked was in 2005 and weighed 2,020 pounds
- Pumpkins have been grown in North America for five thousand years.
- In1584 French explorer Jaquez Cartier explored the St. Lawrence region of North America
- found "gros melons"
- name was translated into English as “pompions,”
- evolved into the modern “pumpkin.”
Nutrients and Minerals
- Low in Cholesterol
- Low in Sodium
- Helps Eyesight
- Weight loss
- Reduces Cancer Risk
- Protects Skin
- Can Boost you're immune system
- Pumpkin Seeds help boost Moods
- Pumpkins Seeds also help your Heart
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
Pumpkin Mousse Directions
- combine pudding mix and pie spice in medium bowl.
- With whisk, add evaporated milk; mix until well blended.
- Add pumpkin; mix well.
- Gently fold whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Top with additional whipped topping and pie spice, if desired.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.