By Jack Ryan and Jason Wilson
- He founded Disney land & and Walt Disney studios
- Walt Disney was an American motion-picture and television producer and showman
- He joined the Red Cross then Pesmen-Rubin Art Studio also Laugh-O-Grams Disney Brothers' Studio.
- Walter Elias "Walt" Disney was born on December 5, 1901
McKinley High School in Chicago
Dropped out of Chicago art institute at age 16
To join military but was rejected but was rejected for being underage
Joined the Red Cross and was sent to France for a year to drive an ambulance.
What Walt Disneys company is doing now
Since 2012, Disney has donated 23.1 million books to schools and children
In 2014, Disney gave $315.7 million to nonprofit organizations helping kids, families, and communities in need through charitable cash giving, in-kind and product contributions, and public service announcements
- Mickey mouse was not Disney first iconic character
- Mickey was originally named Mortimer Mouse
- Disney himself was the voice of Mickey from 1928 to 1947
- "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to peruse the” Walt Disney