NCVPS Professional Learning
May 2, 2016
Finishing Up with the Copyright PL
- The final module, "Lessons Learned", has 2 assignments for you to submit. These assignments should be submitted prior to the required LC for this module.
- The final LCs are schedule for 8 PM on either Wednesday, May 11 or Thursday, May 12. We will use BB Collaborate.
- Once you have completed the PL course, there will be a final evaluation that will prompt you to complete 2 different surveys. In order to have a certificate of completion generated and emailed to you, you MUST complete these two surveys.
- If any of your work needs to be revised or resubmitted, you will be contacted via email to revise it.
Take 5 - OpenAttribute: Making Attributions Easier
What's in an attribution?
- T = Title (give the proper title of the work)
- A = Author (provide the name of the author, creator, or owner)
- S = Source (where can the resource be found)
- L = License (include the type of license provided for using the work)
A great exemplar showing a proper attribution is listed below. It comes from Erin Maccarelli. In her attribution, Erin listed the title of the work (NASA MARCbot), the author (swimfinfan), the source (https://www.flickr.com/photos/simfinfan/2933648096/), and the license (CC 2.0). Great job to Erin for following the TASL method.
For more about proper attributions, visit https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Best_practices_for_attribution